Pro Finish Painting can provide the technical expertise you require to assist you in the selection of fireproofing options for any fire prevention needs you may have.
Intumescent fireproofing are thin film decorative coatings designed for exposed applications where appearance is of primary importance.
Finished off with an approved top coat, these fireproofing products are increasingly seen as the solution to achieving fire resistance ratings for exposed structural steel.
We are a coating provider of a water-based, thin-film, intumescent fireproofing material for structural steel, a safe, effective, environmentally proven fireproofing material.
Intumescent fireproofing systems have demonstrated effective performance in the field, under a wide range of extreme environments, on real-life installations and has been proven safe, durable, and cost-effective.
- Intumescent protection to Historical buildings
• Fireproofing products to up grade existing panel doors
• Fireproofing coatings to up grade plasterboard, lathe & plaster ceilings and walls
• Intumescent coatings for timber and steel structures
• Fire stopping to ducting voids, UPVC pipes and mechanical services etc
• Fire & smoke barriers in roof voids
• Intumescent fire & smoke ventilation grilles
• Fire protection to electrical services